Thursday, July 2, 2009

Segway Trepidation; no longer!


Yesterday my husband and I drove 2 hours each way to have the Sea Isle City Segway tour. He wanted the experience. I did not. I gave it to him as a gift because he wanted the experience. I did not.

Marv pressured me to join him and with trepidation I did the trial inside the store. I didn't fall over, so I went out on the road. Nobody hit us, we didn't hit anybody, and the bottom line is we had fun...me too.

I enjoyed the experience and recommend it.

Bobbie and Marv



1 comment:

  1. Well thank you Bobbie and Marv!

    The FREE TRIAL in the store is very important. After training thousands of people how to ride Segways, we know everyone can do it!

    A Segway may look a little intimidating to some but it is truly an ingenious machine that is very easy to operate! All we need to do is get the person on the machine and give it 5-10 minutes. Once you get over the "false fear" that one may have, you begin to have a lot of fun! That is what it is all about!!!

    Thanks again and we hope to see you both again very soon!

    Jamie Connor, President
    Moving Forward Rentals, LLC

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.