Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Segway Tour in New Jersey= Amazing


Everyone at Moving Forward Rentals was Amazing. We had so much fun and the atmosphere was so casual. There was absolutely no pressure and we were totally relaxed. The people that work at Moving Forward Rentals are so conscientious of the fact that we were here for fun and enjoyment and they all reflected that throughout the entire excursion.

We are so appreciative of how nice all of the employees were and I would without any doubt recommend Moving Forward Rentals to anyone who is looking for a entirely enjoyable time.

We cannot wait to come back ourselves!

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE -

George & Catie



2 comments:

  1. I had a great time with this fun, wacky group! Chuck & the kids introduced me to the High 5 Machine!! Check out their video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimi I had such a fun time with you on our tiur and I wanna do it again! thanks for teaching us how to ride a segway that was the highlight to my trip! and btw the high 5 machine was the best along with the picture infront of the ambulance :)
    Thanks,
    Lexy

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.