Monday, June 1, 2009

Kimi McBrearty, Marketing Director and Segway Tour Operator

Hi, I’m Kimi.

As soon as I take down my Christmas decorations, I start counting down "Days until Summer"! When I cross that bridge into Sea Isle City.....I SMILE ;o) !! I love it here!

When my Brother came up with the Segway business, I knew Sea Isle was the place to do it!! There is nothing better than getting a tan & a cool breeze while riding a Segway. I love talking to all the people on the promenade --watching me glide along. They get to see the ease & finesse of this amazing machine... I get to meet so many interesting people!

On my tour, I’ll give you all my secrets on how to have the best vacation ever!
Hint: While you unpack (in peace!), have your husband bring your kids in for a free trial. Schedule them for "Kids’ Night" & use it to keep them "in line" for days! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.